- Incremental encoder EV150P series
- Robust metal housing
- Hollow shaft 60 mm - 80 mm
- Different connection types optional
- Torque arm or mounting plate for fixation
- Output circuit RS422 or Push-Pull
- Resolution max. 2048 ppr
- Reverse and short circuit protected
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Protection class IP65
The EV150P Series Topydic rotary encoders, with large continuous hollow shaft, are widely used in industrial environments where direct mounting to the drive shaft is required for speed measurements. The stainless steel shaft tolerates relatively large axial and radial forces and is therefore very suitable for heavy industry. The torque support of the housing via mounting plate, stator coupling or mounting arm. The maximum resolution is 2048 pulses per revolution.
Detailed information about the product and the article number can be found in the data sheet.