- Incremental encoder EVP series
- Robust metal housing
- Hollow shaft 6 mm - 15 mm
- Output circuit RS422 or Push-Pull
- Resolution max. 5000 ppr
- Reverse and short circuit protected
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Protection class IP65 or IP67
- Different connection types optional
The standard hollow shaft incremental encoder EV50P of the Topydic series has a double bearing design and has a good resistance to mechanical damage. Thanks to the protection class IP67 and the wide temperature range of -40 ° C to + 85 ° C, all applications, even outdoors, are open. The mechanical through-hole mounting and the different hollow shaft diameters also bring space-saving advantages for the most diverse users. The multiple output circuits and built-in reverse polarity and short circuit protection also make it easy to connect to most PCs.
Detailed information about the product and the article number can be found in the datasheet.