- Incremental encoder EV58A series
- Robust metal housing
- Shaft stainless steel 6 mm - 10 mm
- Different connection types optional
- Standard flange type 58 mm
- Output circuit RS422 or Push-Pull
- Resolution max. 5000 ppr
- Reverse and short circuit protected
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Protection class IP65
The standard incremental encoder EV58A of the Topydic series has good resistance to mechanical damage. The rotary encoder can absorb high axial and radial loads and is also protected against vibration and misalignment. The product line is equipped with standardized flanges. Thanks to heat resistance up to + 90 ° C, this series is suitable for use in high temperature environments. The different output circuits make it easy to connect to most host computers.
Detailed information about the product and the article number can be found in the data sheet.