- Incremental encoder EV58P series
- Robust metal housing
- Hollow shaft 8 mm - 15 mm
- Output circuit RS422 or Push-Pull
- Resolution max. 5000 ppr
- Reverse and short circuit protection
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Protection class IP65
- Different connection types optional
The standard hollow shaft incremental encoder EV58P of the Topydic series has a good resistance to mechanical damage and is suitable for universal use. The continuous stainless steel hollow shaft with a maximum bore diameter of 15mm has a double bearing design and can withstand relatively high axial and radial forces. The mechanical through-hole mounting and the different hollow shaft diameters also bring space-saving advantages for the most diverse users. The multiple output circuits and the built-in polarity reversal and short-circuit protection also simplify the connection to most PC's.
Detailed information about the product and the article number can be found in the data sheet.