- Incremental encoder EV90P series
- Robust metal housing
- Hollow shaft 25 mm - 45 mm
- Torque arm or mounting plate for fixation
- Different connection types optional
- Output circuit RS422 or Push-Pull
- Resolution max. 2500 ppr
- Reverse and short circuit protected
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Protection class IP65
The heavy-duty hollow-shaft incremental encoder of the EV90P series has good resistance to mechanical damage and is suitable for use in heavy industry. The continuous stainless steel hollow shaft with a maximum bore diameter of 45mm can withstand relatively high axial and radial forces. The mechanical through-hole mounting and the different hollow shaft diameters also bring space-saving advantages for the most diverse users. The different output circuits and built-in reverse polarity and short circuit protection simplify connection to most PC's.
Detailed information about the product and the article number can be found in the data sheet.